About Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
If you’re not rather ready for laser skin resurfacing and you’re certainly not interested in cosmetic surgery just yet, where do you turn for a milder, more natural approach to looking younger? Microneedling is a new aesthetic treatment that encourages your skin to regenerate and renew itself naturally.
Microneedling is a gentler anti-aging therapy than other forms of skin resurfacing, and by encouraging your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin, can truly motivate your skin’s amazing ability to heal itself, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, sun spots, scars, and other signs of aging. This incredible, long-lasting solution works in combination with your body’s natural rejuvenation process, and importantly facilitates the healing impact of topical creams, gels, and serums by enabling them to penetrate deep into the skin, for healthy, well-nourished, naturally-beautiful skin!
Is MicroNeedling Right for You?
- Do you wish there were a milder, non-ablative and laser-free approach to skin resurfacing?
- Are you stressed with multiple complexion concerns all at once, such as uneven skin tone as well as enlarged pores or acne scars?
- Feeling uncertain about whether you’re ready to commit to laser resurfacing?
- Would you like to improve the appearance of wrinkles and lines without the use of dermal fillers or BOTOX®?
- Are laser treatments not a good choice for you because of your darker skin tone?
- Do you desire a method that encourages your skin to renew itself naturally?
MicroNeedling Fast Facts
- Microneedling is also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), a regimen cleared by the FDA for anti-aging skin treatment and other conditions.
- Microneedling produces microscopic channels in the dermis to help stimulate the body’s natural defenses and produce a thickening of the skin by up to 80 percent. Scars, stretch marks and wrinkles can be clearly reduced with no injections, incisions or downtime required.
- Though mainly used for facial rejuvenation, the MicroPen™ can be used nearly anywhere on the body.
- Unlike most other resurfacing therapies, microneedling is normally safe and effective on all skin types and tones.
- Microneedling is a great solution for patients who want to find a happy medium between mild chemical peels and more involved laser resurfacing.
Does MicroNeedling Hurt?
Microneedling with the Eclipse MicroPen™ is a rapid treatment that doesn’t require incisions or downtime. You may notice some minimal discomfort throughout your session, and your skin may look red (like a mild sunburn) or feel warm, rough or tight during the first 3 to 7 days subsequent to treatment. A topical hydrating gel is usually applied 30 to 60 minutes before treatment to ensure maximum comfort and to maximize the revitalizing effects of the treatment.